Mr. Cooper Group (COOP) Tops Q3 EPS by $1.50
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
- Intel (INTC) Plans to Take Mobileye Public in Mid-2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mr. Cooper Group (NASDAQ: COOP) reported Q3 EPS of $3.29, $1.50 better than the analyst estimate of $1.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $574 million versus the consensus estimate of $654.16 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mr. Cooper Group (COOP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) and Ionis (IONS) Sign Deal to Develop and Commercialise Eplontersen
- Designer Brands Inc. (DBI) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Vroom (VRM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!