Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Reports Q4 EPS of 0.04
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Motorcar Parts of America (NASDAQ: MPAA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $168.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $155.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leggett & Platt (LEG) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Tops Q2 EPS by 69c
- Horace Mann Educators (HMN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!