Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) reported Q1 EPS of $2.22, $0.52 better than the analyst estimate of $1.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $14.09 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Morgan Stanley (MS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Athene Holding (ATH) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.64
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!