Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) reported Q1 EPS of $2.22, $0.52 better than the analyst estimate of $1.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $14.09 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Morgan Stanley (MS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McKesson (MCK) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 54c
- Envestnet (ENV) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!