Morgan Stanley (MS) Reports Q4 Adj. EPS of $2.08
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - January 19, 2022 7:33 AM EST)
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) reported Q4 adjs. EPS of $2.08, versus $2.04 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.5 billion, versus $13.6 billion reported last year
- Morgan Stanley Reports Fourth Quarter Net Revenues of $14.5 Billion, EPS of $2.01 and ROTCE of 19.8%; Record Full Year Net Revenues of $59.8 Billion, EPS of $8.03 and ROTCE of 19.8%
James P. Gorman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, “2021 was an outstanding year for our Firm. We delivered record net revenues of $60 billion and a ROTCE of 20%, with stand-out results in each of our business segments. Wealth Management grew client assets by nearly $1 trillion to $4.9 trillion this year, with $438 billion in net new assets. Combined with Investment Management, we now have $6.5 trillion in client assets. Our integrated investment bank has continued to gain wallet share. We have a sustainable business model with scale, capital flexibility, momentum and growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Morgan Stanley (MS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. retailers' ballooning inventories set stage for deep discounts
- Workday (WDAY) Stock Plunges After EPS Miss, Goldman Sachs Sees a 'Great Buying Opportunity'
- Loop Industries (LOOP) Reports Q4 Net Loss of $14.3M, Provides Update On Continuing Business Developments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!