Monster Beverage (MNST) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Monster Beverage (NASDAQ: MNST) reported Q4 EPS of $0.88, $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.13 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Monster Beverage (MNST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Jefferies Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Buy