MoneyGram (MGI) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- S&P 500 ends lower as Fed hints at hawkish tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MoneyGram (NASDAQ: MGI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $323.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $326.62 million.
First Quarter 2021 Outlook:
Assuming the global economic environment were to remain consistent with the fourth quarter the Company is providing the following outlook:
For the first quarter of 2021, the Company anticipates reporting total revenue of approximately $300 million on the strength of its money transfer business and continued triple-digit cross-border MoneyGram Online growth, partially offset by an estimated $8 million reduction in gross investment revenue.
In addition, the Company is not planning for any benefit from Ripple market development fees in the first quarter. Due to the uncertainty concerning their ongoing litigation with the SEC, the Company has suspended trading on Ripple's platform. In the first quarter of 2020, the Company realized a net expense benefit of $12.1 million from Ripple market development fees.
Based on the combination of these factors, the Company anticipates reporting Adjusted EBITDA of approximately $50 million in the first quarter of 2021.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MoneyGram (MGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Rentals (URI) Announces $1B Share Buyback, Reports Earnings
- Flex Ltd. (FLEX) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c; Guides Higher
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!