Moderna (MRNA) Q4 Revenue Beats, Chief Medical Officer to Depart
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Moderna (NASDAQ: MRNA) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.69), $0.34 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.35). Revenue for the quarter came in at $571 million versus the consensus estimate of $279.41 million.
2021 Vaccine Manufacturing: Raises lower end of global manufacturing plan for 2021 from 600 million doses to 700 million doses; manufacturing is still working to supply up to 1 billion doses for 2021
2022 Vaccine Manufacturing: Based on the high demand from around the world for our COVID-19 vaccine and variant-based boosters, making new capital investments to increase capacity up to 1.4 billion doses in 2022
- Moderna’s Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Tal Zaks, M.D., Ph.D., will be leaving the Company in late September after six years of service. The Company has retained Russell Reynolds to recruit for a new CMO with global and commercial experience as the Company scales up the launch of its COVID-19 Vaccine and prepares to file several biologics license applications (BLAs) over the next few years.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Moderna (MRNA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
- Moderna (MRNA) Weighs Germany, Other Europe Sites for Factory: Faz - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!