Mistras Group, Inc. (MG) Misses Q4 EPS by 16c
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mistras Group, Inc. (NYSE: MG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $180.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $178.64 million.
Guidance for 2019:
The Company is introducing its planning assumptions and guidance for 2019.
Total revenues expected to be between $765 million to $785 million;Adjusted EBITDA expected to be between $90 million and $93 million;Capital expenditures expected to be up to $25 million; andFree cash flow expected to be between $42 million and $45 million.
Year over year comparable will not be linear in 2019, because of the first quarter of 2019 lapping a year ago quarter that included more than $10 million of Services revenue from a large contract nonrenewal. Beginning in the first quarter of 2019 we will commence the exit of the staff leasing business in Germany, representing a further reduction of approximately $13 million in full year 2019 revenues. The Company believes that it can offset the effect of the revenue decreases through continuing margin expansion as was demonstrated throughout 2018
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mistras Group, Inc. (MG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c, Raises Guidance
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats
- Costco (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!