Mistras Group, Inc. (MG) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mistras Group, Inc. (NYSE: MG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.10, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $187.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $176.15 million.
Mistras Group, Inc. sees FY2018 EPS of $0.83-$0.95, versus the consensus of $0.82. Mistras Group, Inc. sees FY2018 revenue of $715-730 million, versus the consensus of $726 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mistras Group, Inc. (MG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c, Raises Guidance
- Costco (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c
- Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC) Tops Q4 EPS by $0.12
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!