Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, beats revenue
- Futures muted as markets brace for inflation data, Fed meeting
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Stocks and bonds subdued as rate cut hopes face pivotal week
- Citi is out with its S&P 500 outlook for 2024. Here's what they expect
Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRTX) reported Q2 EPS of ($3.04), $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($3.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.69 million versus the consensus estimate of $13.19 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!