MillerKnoll, Inc. (MLKN) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- Futures extend gains ahead of more data on inflation
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MillerKnoll, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLKN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.58, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.09 billion.
MillerKnoll, Inc. sees Q1 2023 EPS of $0.32-$0.38, versus the consensus of $0.35. MillerKnoll, Inc. sees Q1 2023 revenue of $1.08-1.12 billion, versus the consensus of $1.05 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MillerKnoll, Inc. (MLKN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zevia PBC (ZVIA) Misses Q2 EPS by 13c
- CION Investment Corporation (CION) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Latham Group, Inc. (SWIM) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!