Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Q1 EPS Guidance Misses
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q4 EPS of $1.08, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.06 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.89 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.54-$0.40, versus the consensus of $0.69. Micron Technology sees Q1 2021 revenue of $5-5.4 billion, versus the consensus of $5.31 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- Genesco (GCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c; Lowers Outlook
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!