Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Guidance Misses
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q4 EPS of $1.45, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.64 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.81 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q1 2023 EPS of $0.14-($0.06), versus the consensus of $0.64. Micron Technology sees Q1 2023 revenue of $4-4.5 billion, versus the consensus of $5.62 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Offers Guidance
- Verint Systems adds 10% after earnings, upside credited to 'rising adoption of AI and Bots'
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) tops consensus earnings, revenue estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!