Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall St mixed as traders assess economic data, megacaps rebound
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q4 EPS of $0.82, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.23 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.15 billion.
"We are pleased with the company's performance that resulted in record revenue and earnings for the year," said CEO Mark Durcan. "Continued favorable market conditions and steady execution led to increases in sales volumes and another quarter of strong operating margins and earnings per share."
An up-front charge recorded in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014 associated with the company's recently executed patent license agreement with Tessera Technologies led to a small decline in consolidated gross margin as compared to the third quarter of fiscal 2014. Cash flows from operations were $1.35 billion for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014, while investments in capital expenditures were $1.33 billion. The company ended the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014 with cash and marketable investments of $5.35 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Sandler cuts these 2 lithium stocks to underweight
- Arvinas (ARVN) and Pfizer (PFE) Announce Interim Data from Phase 1b Trial of Vepdegestrant in Combination with Palbociclib (IBRANCE)
- Daktronics (DAKT) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!