Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c; Guides Q1 Lower
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q4 EPS of $3.53, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $3.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.44 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.25 billion.
- Revenues of $8.44 billion, up 38 percent compared with the same period last year
- GAAP net income of $4.33 billion, or $3.56 per diluted share
- Non-GAAP net income of $4.31 billion, or $3.53 per diluted share
- Operating cash flow of $5.16 billion, compared with $3.20 billion for the same period last year
UPDATE: Micron Sees Q1 EPS of $2.95 at Mid-Point vs Consensus of $3.06. Micron sees Q1 revenue of $7.9-$8.3 billion vs $8.44 billion consensus.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- UiPath stock jumps 14% after 'solid' results
- Samsara Inc (IOT) surges as earnings beat and ARR crosses $1bn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!