Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Q1 Guidance Misses
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q4 EPS of $2.42, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $2.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.27 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.21 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q1 2022 EPS of $2.00-$2.30, versus the consensus of $2.61. Micron Technology sees Q1 2022 revenue of $7.85-7.45 billion, versus the consensus of $8.63 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
- Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) Misses Q3 EPS by 24c, Updates Guidance
- Spotify (SPOT) cuts Q4 forecast after major job cuts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!