Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Q1 Guidance Misses
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q4 EPS of $2.42, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $2.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.27 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.21 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q1 2022 EPS of $2.00-$2.30, versus the consensus of $2.61. Micron Technology sees Q1 2022 revenue of $7.85-7.45 billion, versus the consensus of $8.63 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alamos Gold (AGI) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Micron’s New Crucial DDR5 Memory Delivers Blazing Speeds and Massive Bandwidth to Consumers for Next-Gen Desktop PCs
- Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Reports Q3 FFO of $1.85
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!