Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by $0.07, Offers Mixed Q1 Guidance
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
(Updated - September 26, 2019 4:06 PM EDT)
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q4 EPS of $0.56, better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.87 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.57 billion.
"Micron delivered fourth quarter results ahead of expectations, capping a fiscal 2019 in which we executed well in a challenging environment, significantly improved our competitive position, and returned cash to shareholders through share repurchases," said Micron Technology President and CEO Sanjay Mehrotra. "We are encouraged by signs of improving industry demand, but are mindful of continued near-term macroeconomic and trade uncertainties. As markets recover, Micron is well positioned to address the robust secular demand for memory and storage solutions."
Micron sees Q1 EPS of $0.46 at mid-point vs consensus of $0.48 on revenue of $5 billion at mid-point vs consensus of $4.76 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box stock plummets 13% after earnings, guidance miss; Analysts remain constructive
- Couchbase, Inc. (BASE) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!