Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Q4 Guidance Beats
- Trading mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q3 EPS of $0.82, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.44 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.31 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q4 2020 EPS of $0.95-$1.15, versus the consensus of $0.81. Micron Technology sees Q4 2020 revenue of $5.75-6.25 billion, versus the consensus of $5.47 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab jumps 15% following Q3 beat & guidance raise; Seen as a 'good quarter'
- Micron Unveils Industry-Leading Client SSD to Fuel Demanding PC Applications for Gaming, Content Creation and Scientific Computing
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) shares rally as wholesale strength boosts Q3 earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!