Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Trading mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q3 EPS of $3.15, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $3.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.75 billion.
Micron sees Q4 revenue of $8-$8.4 billion vs consensus of $8.07 billion. Micron sees Q4 EPS of $3.30, plus or minus 7 cents, compared to consensus of $3.21.
"Micron delivered record results in financial performance for the third fiscal quarter, supported by strong execution and ongoing secular demand trends," said Micron President and CEO Sanjay Mehrotra. "We strengthened our competitive position and grew our revenue across virtually all of our high-value product segments. We set new records for revenue in SSDs, Mobile Managed NAND and Automotive solutions along with Cloud/Enterprise and Graphics DRAM Memory. We see ongoing momentum and healthy industry fundamentals in the fourth quarter to close out an exceptionally strong fiscal 2018."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nio (NIO) gains following narrow 3Q losses
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- Ferguson plc (FERG) on watch on chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!