Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Wall St mixed as traders assess economic data, megacaps rebound
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q3 EPS of $1.05, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.79 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.77 billion.
"Micron's improved competitive position and strong execution helped us deliver solid results despite a challenging environment," said Micron Technology President and CEO Sanjay Mehrotra. "While we are seeing early signs of demand improvement, we plan to reduce our capital expenditures in fiscal 2020 to help improve industry supply-demand balance."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab jumps 15% following Q3 beat & guidance raise; Seen as a 'good quarter'
- CVS sees upbeat 2024 revenue, plans to simplify drug pricing process
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) shares rally as wholesale strength boosts Q3 earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!