Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.43), $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.59). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.75 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.67 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q4 2023 EPS of ($1.12)-($1.26), versus the consensus of ($1.06). Micron Technology sees Q4 2023 revenue of $4.1-3.7 billion, versus the consensus of $3.89 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
- indell Capital Management LLC Issues Statement to the Stockholders of Oportun Financial Corporation (OPRT)
- Elastic surges 18% as AI boost yields beat and raise quarter, analyst upgrade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!