Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.68 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q3 2020 EPS of $0.55 at mid-point, versus the consensus of $0.53. Micron Technology sees Q3 2020 revenue of $4.6-5.2 billion, versus the consensus of $4.87 billion.
|FQ3-20||GAAP (1) Outlook||Non-GAAP (2) Outlook|
|Revenue||$4.6 billion - $5.2 billion||$4.6 billion - $5.2 billion|
|Gross margin||30% ± 1.5%||31% ±1.5%|
|Operating expenses||$891 million ± $25 million||$825 million ± $25 million|
|Interest (income) expense, net||$38 million||$35 million|
|Diluted earnings per share||$0.41 ± $0.15||$0.55 ± $0.15|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- UiPath Inc. (PATH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Genesco (GCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c; Lowers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!