Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q2 EPS of $1.71, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.84 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.82 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box (BOX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; offers outlook
- Rent the Runway (RENT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Asana stock plunges 7% despite better than expected Q3 earnings & guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!