Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 Guidance Beats
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q2 EPS of $0.98, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.24 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.21 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q3 2021 EPS of $1.69-$1.55, versus the consensus of $1.32. Micron Technology sees Q3 2021 revenue of $6.9-7.3 billion, versus the consensus of $6.79 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Veracyte (VCYT) Announces Retirement of CFO and Preliminary Q1 Results
- BancFirst Corp. (BANF) Tops Q1 EPS by 31c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!