Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 Guidance Beats
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q2 EPS of $0.98, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.24 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.21 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q3 2021 EPS of $1.69-$1.55, versus the consensus of $1.32. Micron Technology sees Q3 2021 revenue of $6.9-7.3 billion, versus the consensus of $6.79 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- SolarWinds (SWI) Reports Prelim. Q1 Results
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Estimates After Releasing Reserves for Loan Losses, Costs Up By 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!