Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 Guidance Beats
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q2 EPS of $0.98, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.24 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.21 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q3 2021 EPS of $1.69-$1.55, versus the consensus of $1.32. Micron Technology sees Q3 2021 revenue of $6.9-7.3 billion, versus the consensus of $6.79 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- Elastic surges 18% as AI boost yields beat and raise quarter, analyst upgrade
- Elastic N.V. (ESTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; offers guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!