Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c, Guidance Beats
- S&P 500 flat as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q2 EPS of $2.14, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.97. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.79 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.53 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q3 2022 EPS of $2.56-$2.36, versus the consensus of $2.21. Micron Technology sees Q3 2022 revenue of $8.5-8.9 billion, versus the consensus of $8.06 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box stock plummets 13% after earnings, guidance miss; Analysts remain constructive
- The Lovesac Company (LOVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Offers Guidance
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) stock rises as lower supply chain costs boost Q3 earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!