Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q1 EPS of $0.78, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.77 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.73 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q2 2021 EPS of $0.82-$0.68, versus the consensus of $0.63. Micron Technology sees Q2 2021 revenue of $5.6-6.0 billion, versus the consensus of $5.5 billion.
|$5.8 billion ± $200 million||$5.8 billion ± $200 million|
|25% ± 1%||31% ± 1%|
|$882 million ± $25 million||$825 million ± $25 million|
Interest (income) expense, net
|$37 million||$35 million|
Diluted earnings per share
|$0.41 ± $0.07||$0.75 ± $0.07|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
- Samsara Inc (IOT) surges as earnings beat and ARR crosses $1bn
- Pure Storage plunges 17% on soft outlook; Analysts see further multiple compression
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!