Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Guidance Beats
- S&P 500 ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q1 EPS of $2.16, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $2.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.69 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.67 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q2 2022 EPS of $1.85-$2.05, versus the consensus of $1.86. Micron Technology sees Q2 2022 revenue of $7.3-7.7 billion, versus the consensus of $7.27 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box stock plummets 13% after earnings, guidance miss; Analysts remain constructive
- Braze, Inc. (BRZE) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Guides Above Views
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c; updated FY outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!