Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Q2 Guidance Tops Views
- S&P 500 ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
(Updated - December 21, 2016 4:14 PM EST)
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q1 EPS of $0.32, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.97 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.96 billion.
"Positive market momentum, driven by favorable demand trends and limited industry supply, produced solid results for our first quarter," said Micron CEO Mark Durcan. "We continue to make significant progress on our key technology and product initiatives, and we are pleased to have closed the Inotera acquisition on December 6, 2016, which we expect to further improve Micron’s strategic position and financial results."
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) sees Q2 EPS of $0.58-$0.68 vs consensus of $0.46. Revenue is seen at $4.35B-$4.70B vs consensus of $4.13B.
FQ2 2017 Guidance NON-GAAP
- Revenue $4.35 – $4.70 billion
- Gross margin 31% – 34%
- Operating expenses $590 – $640 million
- Operating income $800 – $900 million
- Diluted EPS* $0.58 – $0.68
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) to acquire Rockhold Bancorp
- Ownes & Minor (OMI) Unveils Long-Term Strategy at Investor Day Today
- Yext, Inc. (YEXT) plunges as revenue misses expectations, full-year sales guidance cut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!