Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenue Misses
- Wall St mixed as traders assess economic data, megacaps rebound
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q1 EPS of $2.97, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $2.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.91 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.02 billion.
Micron sees Q2 EPS of $1.75 at mid-point and revenue of $5.7-$6.3 Billion. (*Street sees Q2 EPS of $2.44 on revenue of $7.34 billion).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab jumps 15% following Q3 beat & guidance raise; Seen as a 'good quarter'
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
- Daktronics (DAKT) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!