Micron Technology (MU) Q2 Revenue Misses Consensus, Offers Guidance
- Wall St rally loses steam as data-heavy week looms, yields rise
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Nervy stocks slip on upcoming data and Red Sea tensions
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
(Updated - March 28, 2023 4:06 PM EDT)
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.91), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.66). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.69 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.74 billion.
- Inventory write-downs of $1.43 billion, impact of $1.34 per diluted share
Micron Technology sees Q3 2023 EPS of ($1.51)-($1.65), versus the consensus of ($0.90). Micron Technology sees Q3 2023 revenue of $3.5-3.9 billion, versus the consensus of $3.7 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 58c, Updates Guidance
- Pure Storage plunges 17% on soft outlook; Analysts see further multiple compression
- indell Capital Management LLC Issues Statement to the Stockholders of Oportun Financial Corporation (OPRT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!