Micron Technology (MU) Misses Q1 EPS, Revenues ; Guides
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.04), below the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.15 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q2 2023 EPS of ($0.72)-($0.52), versus the consensus of ($0.30). Micron Technology sees Q2 2023 revenue of $3.6-4 billion, versus the consensus of $3.75 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box (BOX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; offers outlook
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
- MongoDB (MDB) Tops Q3 EPS by 45c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!