Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) Reports Q3 EPS of 7c, Sales $2.1B
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.37 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab jumps 15% following Q3 beat & guidance raise; Seen as a 'good quarter'
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
- Micron Unveils Industry-Leading Client SSD to Fuel Demanding PC Applications for Gaming, Content Creation and Scientific Computing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!