Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) Reports Q1 Loss of 19c/Share
- Wall St mixed as traders assess economic data, megacaps rebound
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.19), $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.14 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Unveils Industry-Leading Client SSD to Fuel Demanding PC Applications for Gaming, Content Creation and Scientific Computing
- CVS sees upbeat 2024 revenue, plans new pharmacy reimbursement program
- Ferguson plc (FERG) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!