Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) stock is trading 4% lower after-hours following the company’s reported Q4 results, with EPS coming in at $2.42, better than the Street estimate of $2.32, and revenue coming in at $8.27 billion, versus the Street estimate of $8.21 billion.
However, the memory company provided its Q1/2022 guidance, which missed Street expectations. The company anticipates quarterly EPS to range from $2.00 to $2.20, lower than the consensus estimate of $2.61, and revenue to be between $7.45-$7.85 billion, versus the consensus estimate of $8.63 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Stock Gains after Record Q3 Results
- Coinbase (COIN) Climbs 4.5%
- IBM (IBM) lower intra-day as Jim Chanos discusses negatively
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!