Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Methode Electronics (NYSE: MEI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.81, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $301 million versus the consensus estimate of $280.05 million.
Methode Electronics sees Q1 2022 EPS of $0.68-$0.80, versus the consensus of $0.77. Methode Electronics sees Q1 2022 revenue of $285-300 million, versus the consensus of $288.9 million.
Methode Electronics sees FY2022 EPS of $3.35-$3.75, versus the consensus of $3.44. Methode Electronics sees FY2022 revenue of $1.175-1.235 billion, versus the consensus of $1.2 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Methode Electronics (MEI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Dana Incorporated (DAN) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!