Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Meridian Bioscience (NASDAQ: VIVO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.56, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.5 million.
Meridian Bioscience sees FY2021 EPS of $1.60-$1.80, versus the consensus of $1.66. Meridian Bioscience sees FY2021 revenue of $305-335 million, versus the consensus of $324 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Updates 2021 Financial Guidance to Include Recently Acquired GW Pharmaceuticals plc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!