Merck (MRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Merck (NYSE: MRK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.87, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.48 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.61 billion.
Merck sees FY2015 EPS of $3.32-$3.47, versus the consensus of $3.49.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Merck (MRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Elanco Animal Health (ELAN) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Offers FY and Q2 Guidance
- TELUS International (TIXT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!