Merck (MRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall St extends recovery at end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Merck (NYSE: MRK) reported Q4 EPS of $1.16, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.98 billion.
Merck sees FY2020 EPS of $5.62-$5.77, versus the consensus of $5.61. Merck sees FY2020 revenue of $48.8-50.3 billion, versus the consensus of $49.53 billion.
- At mid-January 2020 exchange rates, Merck anticipates full-year 2020 revenue to be between $48.8 billion and $50.3 billion, including a negative impact from foreign exchange of less than 1%.
- Merck expects full-year 2020 GAAP EPS to be between $4.57 and $4.72. Merck expects full-year 2020 non-GAAP EPS to be between $5.62 and $5.77, including an approximately 1.5% negative impact from foreign exchange. The non-GAAP range excludes acquisition- and divestiture-related costs and costs related to restructuring programs.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Merck (MRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Limbach Holdings (LMB) Misses Q1 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
- Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.80
- Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!