Merck (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Updates FY Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - July 27, 2018 6:48 AM EDT)
Merck (NYSE: MRK) reported Q2 EPS of $1.06, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.29 billion.
Merck sees FY2018 EPS of $4.22-$4.30. Merck narrowed its full-year 2018 revenue range to be between $42.0 billion and $42.8 billion vs $42.07 consensus.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Merck (MRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Nikola (NKLA) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q1 Loss
- Ventas (VTR) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.72
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!