Merck (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 33c, Updates FY Guidance
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Merck (NYSE: MRK) reported Q2 EPS of $1.37, $0.33 better than the analyst estimate of $1.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.39 billion.
Merck sees FY2020 EPS of $5.63-$5.78, versus the consensus of $5.31. Merck sees FY2020 revenue of $47.2-48.7 billion, versus the consensus of $47.3 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Merck (MRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Geron Corp (GERN) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Arcturus Therapeutics (ARCT) Misses Q1 EPS by 90c
- NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!