Merck (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Dow ends at record high as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Merck (NYSE: MRK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.93, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.91. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.84 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.78 billion.
Merck sees FY2016 EPS of $3.67-$3.77, versus the consensus of $3.72.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Merck (MRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Safe Bulkers (SB) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
- Neenah Paper (NP) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c
- Root (ROOT) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!