Merck (MRK) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Raises Outlook
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Merck (NYSE: MRK) reported Q1 EPS of $0.88, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.25 billion.
- First-Quarter 2017 Worldwide Sales Were $9.4 Billion, an Increase of 1 Percent, Including a 2 Percent Negative Impact from Foreign Exchange
- First-Quarter 2017 GAAP EPS Was $0.56; First-Quarter Non-GAAP EPS Was $0.88
- Company Narrows and Raises 2017 Full-Year Revenue Range to be Between $39.1 Billion and $40.3 Billion, Including an Approximately 1.5 Percent Negative Impact from Foreign Exchange
- Company Narrows and Raises 2017 Full-Year GAAP EPS Range to be Between $2.51 and $2.63; Narrows and Raises 2017 Full-Year Non-GAAP EPS Range to be Between $3.76 and $3.88, Including an Approximately 1.5 Percent Negative Impact from Foreign Exchange
- KEYTRUDA Development Program Advances with Two Additional Regulatory Approvals and CHMP Positive Opinion; Four sBLAs Currently Under Priority Review with PDUFA Action Dates in Second Quarter
Merck sees FY2017 EPS of $3.76-$3.88, versus the consensus of $3.81. Merck sees FY2017 revenue of $39.1-40.3 billion, versus the consensus of $39.72 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Merck (MRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yalla Group Limited (YALA) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat; Provides 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Omeros (OMER) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat
- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (CPRX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!