Merck (MRK) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, FY Guidance Tops Views
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Merck (NYSE: MRK) reported Q4 EPS of $1.32, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $12.68 billion.
Merck sees FY2021 EPS of $6.48-$6.68, versus the consensus of $6.41. Merck sees FY2021 revenue of $51.8-53.8 billion, versus the consensus of $51.77 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Merck (MRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Score Media and Gaming (SCR) Reports Q2 Loss of C$0.45/sh
- United Airlines (UAL) expects Q1 total revenues of $3.2 billion
- InMode Ltd. (INMD) Expects Q1 Revenue Between $65.0-$65.4M, EPS Between $0.65-$0.67
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!