Merck (MRK) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, FY Guidance Tops Views
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Merck (NYSE: MRK) reported Q4 EPS of $1.32, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $12.68 billion.
Merck sees FY2021 EPS of $6.48-$6.68, versus the consensus of $6.41. Merck sees FY2021 revenue of $51.8-53.8 billion, versus the consensus of $51.77 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Merck (MRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Alphatec Holdings (ATEC) Announces Preliminary Q1 Revenue Results and Provides Corporate Updates
- Merck's (MRK) KEYTRUDA Demonstrated Superior Disease-Free Survival Compared With Placebo as Adjuvant Therapy in Patients With RCC Following Surgery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!