Merck (MRK) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, FY Guidance Tops Views
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Merck (NYSE: MRK) reported Q4 EPS of $1.32, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $12.68 billion.
Merck sees FY2021 EPS of $6.48-$6.68, versus the consensus of $6.41. Merck sees FY2021 revenue of $51.8-53.8 billion, versus the consensus of $51.77 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Merck (MRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.33
- Castle Biosciences Inc. (CSTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!