Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE: MRK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.94, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.91. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.61 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- AerSale Corporation (ASLE) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c
- Corelogic (CLGX) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!