Maxar Technologies Ltd. (MAXR) Misses Q4 EPS, Revs
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Maxar Technologies Ltd. (NYSE: MAXR) reported Q4 EPS of $, $1.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $467 million versus the consensus estimate of $560.3 million.
“We made solid progress during 2020 toward achieving our longer-term targets, including efforts to drive sustainable growth in both our Earth Intelligence and Space Infrastructure segments and to reduce our debt and leverage, as evidenced by solid 17% year-over-year backlog growth and the closure of the MDA divestiture and subsequent repayment of debt” stated Dan Jablonsky, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Jablonsky continued, “In Earth Intelligence we had key wins and deepened our relationships with the most discriminating and innovative customers in the world, including the National Reconnaissance Office, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Space Force, Department of Homeland Security, and a multitude of commercial customers, including a recent award that expanded our relationship with a long-time technology customer by adding a multi-year contract including Maxar’s 3D Elevation data. In Space Infrastructure, we booked six new GEO Comsat awards and several civil programs, including development work for NASA’s Human Landing System.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Maxar Technologies Ltd. (MAXR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Landec (LNDC) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!