Mastercard (MA) Reports Q1 EPS of $4.29, Beats
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) reported Q1 EPS of $4.29, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $4.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.46 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mastercard and National Women’s Soccer League Announce Multi-Year Partnership Centered on Elevating Visibility for the Sport and Fan Engagement
- Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.80
- DermTech (DMTK) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!