MasterCard (MA) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Beats on Revenues
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- JPMorgan, others discuss issuing credit cards to people with no credit scores - WSJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MasterCard (NYSE: MA) reported Q2 EPS of $1.10, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.97 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MasterCard (MA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertex Energy (VTNR) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.01
- 1Life Healthcare (ONEM) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Mid-Point Guidance Below Consensus
- MultiPlan Corp. (MPLN) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!