MasterCard (MA) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MasterCard (NYSE: MA) reported Q2 EPS of $1.66, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $1.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.65 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MasterCard (MA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- AppLovin (APP) Q1 Revenues Rise 132%
- Utz Brands (UTZ) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!