MasterCard (MA) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/12: (AMRK) (SI) (SONO) Higher; (WISH) (POSH) (TDUP) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MasterCard (NYSE: MA) reported Q1 EPS of $1.01, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.73 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.66 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MasterCard (MA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Vision (EYE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Zepp Health Corporation (ZEPP) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.07/sh
- Tattooed Chef (TTCF) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!