MasterCard (MA) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MasterCard (NYSE: MA) reported Q1 EPS of $1.50, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $1.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.25 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MasterCard (MA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NICE (NICE) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms 2Q EPS/Revs. View
- Vroom (VRM) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Below Consensus, 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- AppLovin (APP) Q1 Revenues Rise 132%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!